Friday, January 26, 2007

Awww....

Through my personal Myspace, I get a message from a boy I spent one reasonably lovely night with, and who is hoping to come again, so to speak. We keep missing each other in various cities, plus once I refused to travel an hour on a worknight to sleep with him on a futon in someone else's not-quite-converted garage, and I keep hearing from my friends that he's socially repellent. I have thus far defended him. Then I get:

Subject Line: scheduale
I am hoping to be around from the 23-28th...so lets say monday or
tuesday...you could get a motel room... and I'll bring
wine and bubblebath.

make me come to [your town].

--K


Awww....it's just like whoring, only for free.

Did I mention that the two things I hated most on Craigslist were bad spelling/incomplete sentences and challenges from the gentlemen indicating that the ladies should prove their worth? It reminds me of Mistress Matisse posting about her irritation with clients who assume she is at their beck and call...

3 comments:

Tom Paine said...

I'm glad you commented on my blog, I was beginning to feel like a stalker over here! LOL. In any case, if you want to join HNT, click here. And I can see why whoring would make one jaded about men/humanity. You have a real spark about you, I hope your career choice won't grind you down.

Al Sensu said...

What I hate about CL is that in casual encounters it's so difficult to tell what's a real post vs the ones that are really selling a web site or something.

Anonymous said...

Oh sweet jesus!!! I read the Craigslist "Casual Encounters" section for entertainment. I used to delude myself into thinking that people couldn't really be THAT stupid. Oh, but they soooo are. I am a firm believer that if you can't spell the sex act or anatomy you shouldn't be allowed to do it or touch it.