Sunday, March 30, 2008

Coffee, Gentle Readers?

I am on my own again and in London, England. Holler if you'd like to coffee, Pret, or show me something I'll never find on my own (and I'll warn you, I go off the beaten path, it's a place I visit often, and my standards are high - that said, I love a person who rises to a challenge!). The email's to your right, as always.

I'm debating whether to have any...erm...professional contacts while I'm there - on one hand, new city, new rules, don't want to get into a bad situation or god forbid get deported, on the other, well, have you seen the dollar versus the pound lately? I can only hope to make it out with my pocketbook not too badly dinged...Your thoughts? Any sources you know (other than Craigslist) where a girl might meet like-minded individuals and have a chance to vet them before committing?

7 comments:

marianne said...

London is my favourite city, I think. Some of the most interesting sex of my life has taken place there... two decades apart.

Southern Sage said...

lol
Ponds for pounding??
SOunds like a good time!
have fun.

niadarkandlovely said...

Mandy,

You have been tagged.

The English Courtesan said...

The good news is, it's legal here so in fact you might well find London makes a safer playground... ;-)

Welcome to Blighty, m'dear!

Livvy xxx

Easily Aroused said...

Were you inundated with requests, Mandy? I'd be surprised if you weren't...

~EA

Anonymous said...

Hey - once a whore always a whore - go get 'em honey! You can tell hubby you're going shopping!

Mandy said...

Marianne - I want to hear more about that one day :)

Nia - lovely to meet you!

Livvy - thanks, it was a great trip.

And gee, it's astonishing how cheap that last comment makes me feel.