Friday, January 26, 2007

Bits and Pieces

...At the end of a Get-To-Know-You dinner, I'm interested that the client would like to book me weekly for several months. If I liked him more, this would be ideal, I wouldn't even see anyone else. But there's something 'off'. As we leave the restaurant, he holds each of the doors, and as I walk through, puts his hand on my lower back and ever-so-slightly, shoves...

...I get a massage and the therapist asks me to leave on my underwear (usually, they say, undress however much you are comfortable). As we progress, she ends up having to shift my underwear around to get at my hip joints and lower back. This feels more awkward and self-conscious than if I was fully naked...

...I have finally learned how to use my blowdryer and hair straightener. Years of middle school and high fashion magazines are no match for 4 weeks of whoring...

1 comment:

Tom Paine said...

Years of middle school and high fashion magazines are no match for 4 weeks of whoring...

You're so funny, I love your dry wit.